Sunday, May 29, 2011

Welcome One and All!

So I'm finally starting my very own food blog!!! I know a lot of my family and friends have been asking me for recipes and a blog and I am happy to welcome all of you to The Hungry Immigrant! The name of the blog originated as a joke, but Dave loved it from the moment I jokingly said it, so here we are! This blog won't just be a blog about recipes, but FOOD! Of all kinds, ethnicity, location, etc. I will try my best to update it as much as I possibly can!

2 comments:

  1. so excited about this!!!! LOVE all of the detailed pictures! Now I don't need to buy a cookbook :) I left mine in Canada so I'm looking for good inspiration. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "hungry immigrant" named in your blog is an excellent name...only when one is hungry for food one will excel in improving the recipes so that the food is not only good but excellent to the taste....though seldom cook crabs but the recipe is tempting and will try out one of these days...

    ReplyDelete